75rx - Attempt 4

Minecraft name: 75rx

What do you like the most about redstone?: Its creative, fun and special.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
I cant do multiple embedded media. Thats a problem.
The ALU. Currently working on guessing game.
What does the thing do?: The ALU. 2 inputs including A and B. Its 2 bit. If I type in 1 from any side only shows 1. Until I press 2 1s, output 1 turns off and gets transferred to 2. Carry in and carry out tricks. Has 3 ticks as speed of repeater. If I try to combine 2’s, we only get 2 as the maximum output is 3 and we can not get any higher. The special thing I have were added is input 3 which only gives 2 outputs of 1 and 2.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A multiplucator using ALU. Does it seem possible? As I remember you can make one without ALU. Dividor and subtractor would be great too.

Do you agree with the rules?: Y-e-e-e…es! Of course, how no?

multiplucator?

Just messed one letter as U and I letters are really close. I mean Multiplicator.

So you’re planning to build a multiplier for the trial?

1 Like

Sorry for replying after too long time, yes I do. I am currently working on my singleplayer and through server calculator, but just using ALU trying to build the multiplicator. As I saw, everybody makes the multiplicator without using the ALU, so I dont think if its possible or not, but I am gonna try for anyway.

Using the ALU for repeated addition to perform multiplication is generally referred to as sequential multiplication. That would be acceptable for a trial build if you think it’s something you’d be able to do.

Application accepted, you can ask any available staff for a trial whenever you and them are both free.

1 Like