Acerixx's Builder application

Minecraft name:
Acerixx

What do you like the most about redstone?:
I’m doing it over 9 years with small break, I hate it.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
Instant 8 bit Von-Neumann CPU, idiot-proof instnt TicTacToe. 2 lane 5x7 matrix display, 1 block pixel.

What does the thing do?:
Simple programs, fibo, mul, div. I tried software logical operation but 32 memory cells isn’t enough.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
Standard instant ALU (adders, xor, or, and)

Do you agree with the rules?:
In my opinion it’s not about agree or disagree. If I were to say what I esteem the most in life, I would say - people. People, who gave me a helping hand when I was a mess, when I was alone. And what’s interesting, the chance meetings are the ones that influence our lives. The point is that when you profess certain values, even those seemingly universal, you may not find any understanding which, let me say, which helps us to develop. I had luck, let me say, because I found it. And I’d like to thank life. I’d like to thank it - life is singing, life is dancing, life is love. Many people ask me the same question, but how do you do that? where does all your happiness come from? And i replay that it’s easy, it’s cherishing live, that’s what makes me build machines today, and tomorrow… who knows, why not, i would dedicate myself to do some community working and i would be, wham, not least… planting … i mean… carrots.

1 Like

Very respectable 3.3 Hz fridge, godspeed

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.