Application Builder

Minecraft name: -White_Hawk- (all “-” in my name are lowercase like: _)

What do you like the most about redstone?: I really love logic and normal redstone like building a piston door. its really cool to see things like that in action.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: i made a full 8 bit calculator with full adders, a Bin to BCD machine and ofcourse the 7-segment display. When building the calculator i learned alot about the ALU part and the Double Dabble algorithm. im also currently working on a display which you can display letters or figures, whatever you want, its not finished yet. It is a bit on the large side since its my very first large scale full calculator

What does the thing do?: The calculator can add, subtract, the highest possible number is 255. The ALU can do OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR and XNOR operations

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I want to make a full ALU that can do the operations: OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR and XNOR.

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, i agree with the rules

Can the ALU also add and subtract or just do bitwise logic?

Yes, im sorry for not mentioning that i can also invert the inputs, but i will definitely add that to the ALU.

Alright, if the trial ALU can do all that then I accept.
Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.