Axtion_ Builder Application

Minecraft name: Axtion_

What do you like the most about redstone?: I think redstone is one of the most legendary game mechanics of all time. There are infinite possibilities for something that seems simple at first but it more and more complex the further you dive into it. I think its really cool and want to learn more about it, especially on the aspect of Logical And Computational Redstone, which I find really interesting.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have built a 4 Bit ALU with an RCA.

What does the thing do?: It can perform the following calculations: A+B, A-B, B-A, !A, !B, OR, Flood Carry and CIN. (I’m hoping its complex enough lol)

**Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: The ALU mentioned

Do you agree with the rules?:Yes, of course! I will follow them at all times with no trouble.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I am from China, so at times I may be laggy but most of the time I should be fine since I have Ethernet and a VPN. Also, I am fluent in English so no one should worry about translation problems.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.