Builder Application: Expected_Lustro

Minecraft name: Expected_Lustro

What do you like the most about redstone?: How the community has a creative mind about it and all of it’s possibilities

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made a 16 bit alu but used 4 bit for a decoder to a display

**What does the thing do?: The ALU gives Binary numbers into a decoder to make the binary numbers to decimal numbers, then to a display diplay **

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: My Application for Builder in ORE - Album on Imgur

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: making a cpu and ram, and maybe, just maybe, an
8 bit computer

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes

The second to last question is about what you are going to build during an approximately 1 hour Builder trial. I wouldn’t recommend trying to build a CPU, RAM, and an 8 bit computer all in that time.

Do I make an ALU then?

That is a typical trial build but it’s up to you what you want to make for the trial

ok I have decided what I want to make, I want to make an alu for the trial

Hello?

IAmLesbian, I want to make an ALU, do you accept my trial?

Remember that we’re not watching the forums constantly waiting for someone to post/reply.
Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.