Builder Application for NetherKnight61

Minecraft name: NetherKnight61

What do you like the most about redstone: Redstone is an under appreciated part of Minecraft, not only because of its piston doors and simple conveniences for, say, a survival, but also the amount of creativity logical redstone allows you, with the abilities to create games IN games. And not only this, but FULL BLOWN COMPUTERS in games. And this is hard to find anywhere else.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A full seven segment display typewriter with RAM preinstalled

What does the thing do: It allows the user to type in any alphanumeric characters, albeit in seven segment display, but still a lot of capability.

Image/s and/or video/s of the device:

What do you plan on building for the build trial: I will probably attempt to build a 4-8 bit CCA based ALU because that is my current project anyways. It might only be, hm, four function, but it will be pretty much LIGHTNING fast.

Do you agree with the rules: Yes, I more than agree with the rules because of their simplicity, and how intuitive they are to implement.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.