Cholsrea's Builder application

Minecraft name: Cholsrea

What do you like the most about redstone?: Mostly the fact that there are limitations, and ways to get around them, there are very few really limitations that are permanent and it always gives you a new challenge

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: a 5hz animation (slight mistakes because i manually placed all the ram)

What does the thing do?: it plays an animation at 5fps without being sped up at all

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: redstone 5fps animation - YouTube (its long i know i tried explaining it and im not good at videos yet lol, first like 30 seconds is all you need)

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: maybe a 4bit x 4bit multiplier using the shift method

Do you agree with the rules?: yes ofc, they all make sense

maybe a 4bit x 4bit multiplier using the shift method

You need to be certain about what build you are using so we can accurately evaluate your application. Please respond with what you plan to build.

Yes i will be doing a 4x4 bit multiplier using the shift method

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.