GeraForever Builder Apllication

GeraForever

The things I like about redstone is the fact that you can do whatever you want with it, you can make games, computers, make it do math, even whole graphing calculators.

I made a device that can render any chararcter in the alphabet, numbers, and ., !, and even ?

At the back, there is a massive rom. It includes the whole font for each and every character. This font is connected back to the bottom via a massive wall wire, and at the bottom, there is a serial transmitter that converts each wire to a single wire, making it easier to move around, and then a serial reciever, that snakes around the back of the screen to real the font to the screen.

I plan on making an 8 bit alu, it has the fc line, the or line, two inputs a and b, a line that inverts a, a line that inverts b, it can add and subtract. It returns the output, carry, and whether it is zero or not

I agree with the rules

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.