Mindcrafterks Builder application

Minecraft name: My username is MindcrafterK

What do you like the most about redstone?: I like creating amazing contraptions and complex circuits. It can be used to create piston doors, automated farms, secret entrances, and even computers within the game. Some of the most creative and innovative builds in Minecraft are made using redstone and that is what makes it so exciting and intriguing to work with. With redstone, i can push my problem-solving skills to the limit, and the satisfaction of building something that works flawlessly is always rewarding.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made a Minecraft ALU

What does the thing do?: The alu can simulate logic gates like “or, and, nand” and do simple math like addon and subtracton

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:
https://imgur.com/a/UV9Xmj6

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
A 4 function alu that can simulate logic gates, like a or, and, and xor " and can do simple add and subtracton

Do you agree with the rules?:
yes i agree with the rules

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.