[Rule 8] Player attempts to perma-crash me

User(s): AggYz
When: Now
Description:
Note: There were no staff members to talk with in the meantime, so I dropped the report here. Also, 2 more things to clear out: am not attempting to get this player in trouble, I want you staff members to just let him know not to do that again, because I have asked him this already, but he repeated. Also, I dropped a report here to send screenshots.

So I was just chilling, and a player named AggYz wants me to tp to him. We were having a lot of fun. I even pasted to his plot my calculator. Until, a disaster happened.
He filled a huge chunk of anvils. This made my laptop to freeze on Minecraft. As a result, one time my entire system froze (prob because of RAM overfill), and I had to reboot by the power button. A few more times, Windows was just telling me Minecraft wasnā€™t responding, or it could be an infinite Loading Terrain screen upon connecting to the server. The player would do nothing about it. One time, I somehow got back to my plotā€¦ with 94% RAM usage because of anvils, so I had to immediately restart Minecraft to prevent system crash and data loss.

I asked this user not do to this same thing again. He said ā€˜okā€™, so it would seem to be fineā€¦ but then, he asked me to teleport to him. I told him, if it would be the same thing, I would submit this incident. He did not listen to me. I teleported to him and got in like the middle of anvils? Idk, my PC was struggling so bad, the textures were not even rendered. Hereā€™s an image:

You can see the FPS and anvils in the background. However, I took the picture just in time. After a few seconds, I could barely get back.

So, I donā€™t want any punishment to be given to this player. I simply want for you staff to ask this player not to crash or ā€œbanā€ I can say, any other players. This is ORE. I come here for redstone, not to have my minecraft crashed every time, or submit incidents.

-Regards,
75rx (IGN)

very sorry will not happen again.

1 Like

Not a problem.

If nothing further happens, I guess we can just call it resolved

I have cleared the plot, as there were more complaints recently
If you want it changed in any way, ask staff.