[Player Conflict] All these things, yet they still get away with anything

User(s): 75rx
When: Every, single, report
Description:
Let me explain, I am going to keep this discussion the following things: on topic, straightforward, not sugar coated, business-like, and not a true report, but a discussion.

75rx. 75rx as we know, is 11 years old. This of course means we are more lenient with them. Let’s have a recap on what they have done for the next part of this to make more sense. 75rx has made death threats in the past, lets just think about that. 75rx has also been incredibly transphobic in the past even saying he hates a lot of the trans people on the server. 75rx has also threatened with other things such as reports, which is not the purpose of the moderation system. The moderation system is not meant to be abused for such bargaining. 75rx has also showed much hate towards many members including the following: me, Mess, Boopy, Jorns, and lets not forget about Q2ck. At one point, 75rx would repeatedly mention his “hated people list.” He would also openly express hate in the form of messages and direct messages to avoid moderation if moderators were not online. 75rx has also personally told me he hates me the most out of any person in the entire world. At one point he said he hated some people more than hitler. Yet 75rx still gets away with any crap he wants. If he gets banned, it’s only for usually a few weeks and he returns the same. Let’s move on to the next part that is not as shaming. This paragraph was not intended to have a reply, 75rx, it was simply an explanation of what you have done in the past.

Moving on, when I logged on today 75rx was online. I didn’t really think much of this as I thought 75rx had moved on from his past ways. He had said some incredibly sus things out of context so I said “sus.” He seemed to be mad at this reply for some odd reason. I then joined survival, where rx and rz were, to have some fun. Side note, I have moved on from my controversies with 75rx, but he still gets mad at me. I try my best not to argue and I believe I did quite a good job at that today. 75rx then said that he was lagging out like crazy and was going to log off or something along those lines. He seemed incredibly upset at it. This is the part I regret, but please reread this next part a few times to fully understand it. 75rx had said that then I, for fun and sort of a joke, said “l.” Now I will not defend myself for that; here is the real thing though, Rz also stated “skill issue” right after I said “l.” The thing here is that 75rx usually hates “skill issue” a lot more than a one letter “l.” Apparently, not today though, as he started yelling at me that he was 70% the way to filing a report on the “meter.” I then said “but rz said “skill issue” so why are you mad at me but not him?” This really confuses me and he then got over that and he said that he had lag again so i jokingly said “get starlink lol” and he got really mad and said “IM GOING TO REPORT YOU” which is using the moderation system as a bargaining chip.

As I am writing this I see that 75rx has reported me again. I recommend you to read his report but take into account all of the things stated in this essay.

Let me make something clear, I do not want 75rx banned or any of the sort as I do not hate anybody as he does. I just wish that he does not get away with calling me things and threatening people.
Sincerely, -Bedlessblade

The biggest part of we arguing is that you do not understand the word stop.

“Starlink” was barely even a percent that makes mad.

Staff, if you haven’t, please take a look at my report.

You did tell me to “stop making jokes” entirely you never said “stop” to any single thing. Also: I did not do anything that would aggravate anyone that I have ever met.
As staff have said it is best to stop arguing so I will no longer respond
Also I do legitimately quit ORE that was not a joke. So long people!

Locked this and the other one to avoid more back and forth because apparently you two can’t even stop bickering on incident reports.

I would recommend backing up these various claims with actual screenshots so that you’re not relying on staff to verify all of it from scratch.

Staff are not your private army

We are here to help when people have issues, but if we’ve expressed problems with the exact same situation previously, we’re probably not gonna take your side. That just shows us that neither of you is learning from the warnings. I want to be clear that neither of you are in the right and have blatantly ignored multiple warnings.

Also, if you’re making a report, calling upon a staff member, or whatever else, then the best course of action is not to intentionally draw the other person’s attention to it or continue the conflict.

Don’t continue conversations that you want to avoid

All it requires to stop the conversation is for one of you not to say a thing. Below is an example of both of you continuing needlessly. The conversation had no reason to keep going from there but it did, 1 message at a time.

Bring up issues when they happen

Keeping a list of problems you have with the other person to pull out for these reports gives the impression your goal is less dealing with the specific issues and more piling things up to get them in trouble. Better late than never, but better on time than late if the goal is to handle these issues.

From Bedless’ Report (Various unnecessary mentions of the past)

From 75’s Report (Nearly a week ago now, likely not worth mentioning)

Summary

These reports and your actions aren’t satisfactory. You’ve both repeatedly ignored our warnings and we’ve reached the point where we finally went with a 1 week tempban. If this persists afterwards, we’ll provide you with a longer ban.