Qwertita's application

Minecraft name: Qwertita

What do you like the most about redstone?: With redstone, you can do whatever you want: from calculators to CPU, from games to ALUs, and this is only the computational part. All of these are made with small logic gates which are put together to form what you want. This made me know also what’s on my computer, and, if you can do something in real life, you can do it with redstone

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I did a lot of things in the past like tic tac toe (with SomeoneNotYou) or CCA adders, subtracters… But for the trial, I’m going to do a 4 bit ALU

What does the thing do?: The ALU can do bitwise operations (OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR) and arithmetic operations (A+B, A-B, -A+B)

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A 4 bit ALU

Do you agree with the rules?: Of course

2 Likes

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.