The Last Poster Wins - Continued

les
what about gif file size upload

ANSWERRRRRRRR

when the impostor is sus

no please answer my question

how about we set file size to >4mb

I’ll bring it up in staff chat, though in the future you probably want to bring up serious suggestions and such outside of a joke post.

read

A response has been provided

Have you seen my dog? He looks like an L

I don’t think that’s the ideal dog shape tbh

i love him regardless

Based

The letter L is like a 7, but it’s not.

Lesson 1: Demolish C# Compiler

e e = new e();
e.e = e();
e(e.e);
e(e(e.e(e.e()));

emphasized text

An idiot walks into a building. He goes up to the counter and says “I would like a burger, some fries, and a drink please.”
The lady behind the counter says “Sir, this is a library.”
The idiot responds by whispering “I would like a burger, some fries, and a drink please.”

1 Like

this belongs to bestest quotes

dimur borigr

This petition has successfully met the vote threshold and is currently being reviewed by the staff team. Depending on how busy we are, you should receive a verdict within the next day or so. Please keep in mind that while we will seriously consider the proposed changes, we won’t necessarily decide to implement them.

This petition has not met the vote threshold and is currently being ignored by the staff team. Depending on how busy we are, you should receive a verdict when it reaches the vote threshold. Please keep in mind that while we will seriously consider the proposed changes if it reaches that point, we won’t necessarily decide to implement them even if it meats that threshold.

nah