The Last Poster Wins - Continued

im a man

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.

ore part 3

someinth ig

ore part 4

Did i win?

I don’t think so, but I’d recommend checking regularly to make sure

Im the winner (for now)

Hello my dear Fellas!

As my confuser (HAHA!) is getting fairly crowded, i have sought to purchase another Picture Tube.
Got to say the young man at the electronics store did not prove to be helpful at all!
HD-AI? VGA? I ain’t playin with a Luigi board, i just want more space for my word files!
How those young people are supposed to be so technologically literate is beyond me.
For now, i will print out some stuff and file it the old way, if it aint broke…
Maybe any of you can help a guy out here gettin this fixed.
You know what I say, they don’t make em like this anymore!

Cheers, Al

=================================================
69 Tbird with dual quads
04 Pontiac Aztek (For the wife)
Member since 11/98

If its still listed its still available!
No phone calls on weekends or past 4 PM!

1 Like

Ok. .

I think I won.

yeah same

DEUTSCHLAND :waffle:

1 Like

Sacrum Imperium Romanum Nationis Germaniae

bad apple ascii when it is only ~6572 frames

ore part 5

6502 on top!!!

frame one
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |
                                                                                            |

ore part 6

nah i’d win