The Last Poster Wins - Continued

Members of ORE who have watched the Home Alone series of movies, which was your favorite?

• Home Alone
  • Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
  • Home Alone 3
  • Home Alone 4: Taking Back The House
  • Home Alone 5: The Holiday Heist
  • Home Sweet Home Alone

0 voters

:melting_face:

Was it worth it? Sowing discord among us?

mre whebn jhfwjn4t

m

no youi wponjt wini i i wklell

nah

NOOOOOOOOO
WHARWEJ)=·R W JIAWHG ="!?1??? aef szf as fgadg ag ag w

:cool:

happy chryler 300 wheel bearing fasilure

ohno

xdddd

what

it hates the funny

i win me win me wins

what if… no ?

A “Last Poster Wins” forum post is a type of thread found on online discussion forums where the purpose is for users to post creative solutions to a specific problem or challenge related to the game Minecraft. In the context of Minecraft’s computational redstone, these types of threads can be particularly useful for players who are looking to improve their understanding and skills in this area of the game.

Redstone is a gameplay mechanic in Minecraft that allows players to build complex contraptions using a variety of components, including wires, levers, and doors. These contraptions can be used to automate tasks, create interactive environments, or even solve puzzles. Redstone is often used in conjunction with computational blocks, which are special blocks that can perform calculations and store data.

The purpose of a “Last Poster Wins” forum post in the context of Minecraft computational redstone is to provide a platform for players to share and discuss different solutions to a specific problem or challenge. These types of threads can be particularly useful for players who are looking to learn more about computational redstone and how to use it effectively in their own creations.

By posting their solutions to the thread, players can not only share their knowledge and expertise with others, but also receive feedback and critique from their peers. This can help players to identify areas for improvement and to learn from others’ successes and mistakes.

Additionally, a “Last Poster Wins” forum post can serve as a source of inspiration for players who are looking for new ideas and challenges to try in their own creations. By reading and contributing to the thread, players can discover new techniques and approaches that they may not have considered before.

Overall, the purpose of a “Last Poster Wins” forum post in the context of Minecraft computational redstone is to provide a platform for players to share their knowledge, skills, and ideas related to this aspect of the game. By participating in these types of threads, players can improve their understanding and expertise in computational redstone and find new inspiration for their own creations.

ORE is primarily focused on Computational Redstone. As such, we only accept applications involving Computational Redstone builds. This includes builds like ALUs. Feel free to respond with a new version of your application or create a new one.

I am primarely focused on getting my application accepted. As such, I cannot accept your rejection. I am looking forward to my trial.

Nah get good