The Last Poster Wins - Continued

it’s me

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

:ore_bussin:

ORE is primarily focused on Computational Redstone. As such, we only accept applications involving Computational Redstone builds. This includes builds like ALUs. Feel free to respond with a new version of your application or create a new one.

57,12,18,20,30,1,23,68,18,4,26,29,16,79,27,10,80,13,20,17,3,65,82,40,23,21,5,83,30,28,82,6,21,21,7,22,5,79,6,12,17,15,83,63,48,45,38

nickster banned me REASON: ‘we dont care’ such a bitch: by pherdo

seriously sam_glad was trying to ruin the fucking situation and that nickster idiot banned me just because that bitch was doing some test thing for builder

ah. yes the underage alcohol drinker

i win.

no i win

yeah um acthually i win

Your application doesn’t seem to be following the appropriate form as provided here.

Please respond to this thread with the proper form provided.

i hate alram cloks

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Who dares awakening the sleepy one

:relieved: :nail_care:

Smash the ceiling
Board the floorboards
Vacuum your rear
Relish in agony

The new McRib

what

imagine forgeting to ban someone

mods online

You aren’t banned on discourse so you have the option to appeal, otherwise how else would your ban ever end?

HOYL H_EKC AHVE YOU AÑÑL HEARD ABOUT
one two threee four five six seven eight nine ten