Wetturtle45's Builder Application

Minecraft name: wetturtle45

What do you like the most about redstone?: That you can virtually do whatever you want with redstone, from a simple circuit that turns on a light if you flick a lever to a full on computer, running any game you can code with it.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A 4 bit cca alu

What does the thing do?: It can perform many operations on 2 4 bit integer inputs, which I call inputs A and B. The operations it can perform currently are: add (default operation), subtract a - b, subtract b - a, OR, AND, XOR, NOR, XNOR, NAND

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: ORE Builder Application - YouTube

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: An 8-bit alu, but using ripple-carry instead of carry-cancel.

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes

Edit: I changed my username to HygienicTurtle

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.