1 Year Anniversary Competition

1 Year Anniversary Competition

Quick thing: If you read nothing else, note that you can have up to 5 people on one team.

The first competition was held in mid-September 2020, that means the upcoming competition will be the first anniversary competition. In light of this, I’ve decided to make it a special competition. The competition will work somewhat differently from previous competitions in a way I hope will be enjoyable for everyone. The following are the differences I’m comfortable releasing ahead of time:

• The competition will be significantly longer than normal (September 3rd - 19th both at 3pm EST)
  • Build review will start following the end of the build period but there will be no voting or judging for the most part (this will be explained when the themes are announced)
  • Teams can have anywhere from 1 to 5 members

Majority of the significant details are worked out so the time for suggestions is over for this competition. The themes, how the winner will be determined, and other details left out of this announcement will be given together on September 2nd. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I’ll answer if I can.

3 Likes