75rx - Attempt 2

Minecraft name: 75rx

What do you like the most about redstone?: It is creative, special and fun. People love crazy redstone creations in Minecraft

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have a problem. I cant post embedded media item. I think if it is fine. The proofs is I have it in my plot 1. Otherwise I cant post two of embedded media.

What does the thing do?: I am sure I am right with answering this question. This binary calculator has 3 digits of input, working shift register. First display is your binary input (like 101, 011, 010) and the second is equal (like 101 is 5 or 010 is 2). Has the switch getting Auto equal. If its off, you wont get the equal until you press it again. A lot more, not trying to flood.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:
Unfortunately, I cant do video, but I can do the image. Here is it:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: Actually (not gonna lie) nothing.

Do you agree with the rules?: Y-e-e-es, of course!

Im not sure this build shows sufficient computational redstone knowledge.
Would you be up for learning a simple RCA ALU? with Invert A, Invert B, Flood Carry, Carry In, and OR Enable control lines?

1 Like

I have no idea what do you mean. It is just a working binary = decimal. I literally lost 7 hours trying to get this rank. Please, atleast i am sure I did everything right.

I also, can build those. But for this one it was absolutely useless.

We do require you to build something for your trial. If you are familiar, I recommend building and explaining an ALU.

1 Like

Okay. I am going to try again, I have already built a few of ALUs. They are very simple.