An apology to the ORE community (sorry if it's unoriginal)

I had thought of writing an apology to the ORE community and was pondering it over the past few days but I have finally decided to write one.

Dear ORE community,

First of all, I want to apologize for my immature jokes and talking about things that I shouldn’t have talked about. In the 4 years that I have been in the community, I have said many things that I now realize is not very appropriate for a server like this. For example, sharing too much information about my personal life, talking about my favorite stuff obsessively, and in general making other players uncomfortable. Now, I realize that I shouldn’t have said most of the things I’ve said on this server. Other than that, I also would like to apologize to the people who I’ve made uncomfortable, which I deeply regret doing. I hope all of you can forgive me for what I have done and hope that we can reconcile in the future.

This server has shaped me the way I am now, and I will always be grateful for the kind people that I’ve met on this server. From my past experiences, I have learned to be a better person and to be careful about sharing my life on the internet. Thank you all for being there for me when I was at my worst, and thank you for being there when I needed it. I hope we can meet again in the future.

Thank you for reading,

AFKplusplus

7 Likes

Please post this is /moderation/appeal/

1 Like

uhh this is an apology? not an appeal

1 Like

Bruh what? This is not an appeal, and you aren’t a mod (nor Builder or even Student?!). I think AFK has seen enough of Discourse to judge where this should go.

3 Likes

dog afkplusplus has been here since like 2022; he knows where to post stuff :victory_hand:

2 Likes

Should we take this as you leaving ORE? We’d be sad to see you go

Everyone makes mistakes, if that is what you’re worried about: it’s a part of growing up. I don’t think anyone here blames you in any way because you behaved in any way.

If you decide to leave, you are always welcome back AFK, and we wish you all the best. You will be missed if so

All our best to you!

1 Like

yes; i am leaving ORE so i can try and improve on the things that i’ve done wrong on ORE. i’m also leaving due to some other problems. thank you for your words of support! :heart:

i might still talk here so im not leaving completely but yeah

I hope you find something you enjoy doing in the future, and if you do decide to come back you are most definitely welcome. Thanks for being a great member of our community bro, you will be missed

3 Likes