Apollointhehouse Builder Application

Minecraft name: Apollointhehouse

What do you like the most about redstone?: Being able to make a redstone computer that can do complex things despite being made out of simple parts

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made a semi finished 8 bit computer.

What does the thing do?: Once done it should be able to calculate things like the Fibonacci sequence and preform conditional branching which would in theory if given enough memory be able to calculate anything a Turing machine could calculate.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: https://imgur.com/a/ZG4yREw

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I plan on making an 8 bit RCA adder with multiple functions.

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes

You’re gonna need more than an adder as a trial build, generally we look for something at or above the level of an RCA ALU.

An 8 bit RCA adder that can or input, not input, flood carry, and carry in? Which would be able to do subtraction using the !B and carry in functions? I could also add registers on the end and implement bit shifting

An ALU would need to be capable of: Addition, Subtraction, OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR