Appeal number 2

Hi I am KilledbythePC… again
I was banned the 24th of may i believe.
I was banned for changing my name and pfp to nickster and saying I was going to delete the server.
So originally the night after I was banned I appealed. The result, however, was not in my favor, the approximate ban length is 6 months. In the reply from staff many points and arguments were brought up. Some were based on my character which has changed over the last couple of years ( probably for better) mostly because I have gotten older and don’t think the same things are funny anymore. Before I address further reasonings from staff I would like to talk about the points in my original appeal. Some were stupid others I think are fair. The one that stands out the most to me was the fact that there was no harm intended or done. I will admit it was not a smart decision, however, I will restate that intentions are important. Now let’s jump back to the reply I received from staff one reason I was denied was because if I was unbanned I would have gone unpunished. This is true and a very good point I don’t know that I mentioned it in my original appeal but at the time I was mainly looking for a reduction in ban length. After taking some time off from the community (5 or 6 months idk I just did my PSATs I ain’t doing any more math no matter the cause) I believe that the original message and punishment has served the purpose intended by staff. The ban was extended to not only the discord where the incident occurred but also the mc server due to “a larger character issue”. There were some more arguments made in my original post however they didn’t hold up well on cross examination by staff so I will not be mentioning them here. I may add more to this as more stuff comes to mind for for now that is all. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Your appeal is currently being reviewed and you should receive a verdict within the next day or so.

Thank you. Please let me know if there is anything more I should add or change to my appeal.

Following a staff discussion, your appeal has been accepted. Your ban should be lifted shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.