Application form for a builder

Minecraft name:
KALLOMION

What do you like the most about redstone?:
what i like most is that redstone behaves similar to electricity. i also like that it can be made binary and analog circuit.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
I have already done a lot of buildings because I have been doing this for 6 years. one of my most popular builds is my binary redstone calculator.

What does the thing do?:
hmm. so if we talk about my calculators, some of them know a lot of functions, while others know a little less. each of my calculators knew how to add and subtract as well as multiply and divide, among other things, I built in a square function for some, and sometimes functions that I invented myself, but they seemed quite useful. my largest calculator was 32 bit.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:
https://imgur.com/a/gVxUlPj

What do you plan on making for your build trial:
I am planning to build a 4 bit ALU that can add, subtract, divide and multiply and use logic gate functions like AND, XOR, NOT, OR, NAND, XNOR, “BUFF” and so on…

Do you agree with the rules?:
of course, your rules are completely common and normal.
so I AGREE with the rule.

The trial build would work fine without the multiplier and divider. That might be a bit much to build during the trial.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.

1 Like