Ban appeal

Mojang Name: vicketick
When you were banned (approximately): no idea
Why you were banned (if known): the reason stated is “just no”
Why you should be pardoned:
i don’t know if i should be pardoned since i don’t know what i did. i tried to join the server just now for what i thought was the first time just to find out i was permanently banned. if possible i would like to know when and for what. pardon me if u want, doesnt matter

You were banned the 21st of December 2019 after spamming slurs for a couple of minutes straight. We’ll get back to you soon with a decision.

oh zamn

Since this seems to be taking a while i want to help with your decision. Do not unban me. So far ive only heard bad stuff about this server and the slow response time shows a lack of stack. i dont want to play here and i will keep to where i have been for the past 4 years. Hope this helps with a decision

Slow response time is fully our bad, sorry about that. Sometimes old topics get forgotten as various new ones come up. We’ll never be perfect but there’s certainly room to improve how we keep track of active appeals and similar.

Since you’ve expressed an interest in not being unbanned, I’ll consider the appeal retracted and lock the post.