Blobfishruler's Builder application

Minecraft name: blobfishruler

What do you like the most about redstone?: i really like redstone computers and cpu but sometimes i might build something else like pistondoors

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: i have made my first ever cpu on my school plot but its not the best. i got some help and stuff but there is only one way to get better.

What does the thing do?: it saves data and read it to an alu. u can also program it to do stuff.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/233654279318011914/781606185580101642/2020-11-26_20.42.01.png

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: i think im gonna keep uptating my gpu and computer knowledge.

Do you agree with the rules?: yes i understand why u made those rules if there where much to change i dont know what i would.

3 Likes

Can you elaborate more on your trial build? We typically conduct a trial by having the applicant build a device that they think represents their knowledge as a builder.

ok.

the alu i built for it is pretty basic. it have invert A, invert B, OR, FC and CIN.
my registers is a pretty easy to make design and also pretty compact. but nullbyte made a mini redesign and i dont know why. maybe for compacting.
than we have the ROM. its not great but its working. and thats whats matters.
but when i get builder rank, than im going to make a new cpu, that is much better and maybe make a hole computer.