Brianp17's builder aplication

Minecraft name: brianp17

What do you like most about redstone: learning about the computational

What have you made that shows your redstone knowledge: 3 * 7 segment display connected to a serial binary to bcd converter.

What does the thing do?: it takes a 8 bit binary input en converts it to bcd using the dibble dabble method when converted the data will transfer to the 7 segments displays and display the inputted number

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: see provided image:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: 4 bit alu with all bitwise operations.

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes

you have improved!

I’m a quick learner can you imagine that 4 days ago i knew almost nothing about hardware

im not that quick of a learner i learnt what decimal and hardware etc is a week ago and i still cant build it myself

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.