Builder Application Ace92

Minecraft name: -->Ace92

What do you like the most about redstone?: -->You can make many irl things, but, u can also make things which are not usually possible irl, like pure base 256 math.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: -->Base 256 cca (Solid State,8 bit modules)

What does the thing do?: Adds (and subtracts) numbers till 1.8446744e+19 (64 bits of binary)

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: -->4bit alu

Do you agree with the rules?: -->Yes

Generally, we require more than just an adder, even an interesting HSS CCA like this.

Your trial build is not sufficiently advanced. The bar for trial builds is at or above the level of a 4 Bit ALU. Please respond with a new build if/when you decide on one.

Well, I Hope that hss cca is enough for my show of expertise. My other creations are a 8bit ±*/ and sq rt calculator, modular 2d printer and a word processor.

For the trial, I will design a 4 bit alu
Could You tell me what functions one must have in the alu?

Within an ALU we generally require Addition, Subtraction, and Bitwise Logic (OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR)

Okie, im done designin then :slight_smile:

So you’ll be using an ALU with the relevant operations as your trial build?

Yes, I will be

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.