Builder application : AndreiTheCow

**Minecraft name: Andreithecow

**What do you like the most about redstone?: Mostly alu’s but im kinda good at doing rom

**What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: 5 bit redstone computer (work in progress) that can do add and subtract and it has a normal number display.

**What does the thing do?: adds and subtracts and shows the answer on a decently big display

**Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: https://imgur.com/a/euzyX9j

**What do you plan on making for your build trial?: 4 bit redstone adder

**Do you agree with the rules?: Yes

Generally the bar for a trial build is something at or above the level of an ALU. This means that an adder is not enough. Feel free to reply if you have another build you feel would work instead.

I think that I can do a add/sub alu? Is that good?

Just addition and subtraction or can it also do bitwise logic?

I mean it cant do subtracting I just realized but it has 6 functions like if u do one power it resets the computer but then if u do output 3 it will set the second register and if u do output 5 it will add register 1 and reg 2 and if u power 6 it will wipe like memory of reg 1 and reg 2 but then iff you do 7 power it kinda does sub where it does like 16 - what ever reg1 is and if u give it a analog input of 9 it sets reg 1

An ALU would need to be capable of the following: Addition, Subtraction, OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, and XNOR

i found a new design then that has everything but XNOR does it still count tho?

It need to be able to do all the listed operations

Can i make noobasaurus compact redstone alu + tutorial or does it not fit the requirements or did someone already do it?

If it does all the listed operations then that’s fine, the trial build does not need to be original

ok just give me like 15 minutes till we start the trial

Trials don’t start right after I accept the application or anything

Also, speaking of accepting the application

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.