Builder application-coverblue

coverblue

What do you like the most about redstone?: What I like the most about redstone is, that there are endless possibilities to exlpore and create.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: Well im very new but i know the basics like a 2x2 jeb door, its simple but affective.

**What does the thing do?: As you may no, a jeb door is a very simple piston door, its also very goos for building secret base’s because there very consilable.

Im sorry i have no images or videos etc.

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I plan to make a 2x2 jeb door, and then after that I want to expand my abilites using this server and great people :slight_smile:

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, i fully agreee to the rules

Please post a picture or video. A simple way is to load up the game, hit print screen OR press Windows+Shift+S then click and drag to select an area. You can then ctrl+v to paste the pic from either method. Easiest to paste it onto Imgur.com and post the link it gives you here.

Also a door isn’t sufficient for a trial, you need to do something that involves more computation, like an RCA ALU, Multiplier, or other such thing. As well as be able to explain details about the build itself and how it works.

1 Like