Builder application - DiAmOnD1Assasin

Minecraft name: DiAmOnD1Assasin

What do you like the most about redstone?: I love the ability to create something that imitates real life electronics and processors.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have made a computer, the Quartz Computer 1.0 (QC1).

What does the thing do?: QC1 is the first redstone computer to use a serial communitcation system for most of its data transmission. Not just for I/O, but for the whole computer. Some specs of the computer are: pistonless ALU (my design), 15 bytes of compact pistonless-read RAM (my design), clock speed of 2.2 seconds (0.45 hz), 9 flags, expandable prioritized interrupt system, BCD display with my own design for display ROM, 80 lines (2.88 kilobits) of program memory, 15x15 pixel pipelined display with fill commands (my design), I/O port and a display port which allows for the addition of a GPU or display buffer, and the UI allows the user to execute commands manually. So far I have programmed the FIbonacci Sequence, a drawing program, graphing program, multiplication, and a box renderer. More details can be found in the reddit post below.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

The download link is in the description. The link below is the update post.

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I plan on building a model of my dual-read pistonless-read RAM.

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, the rules are just common sense so I definitely agree.

Have you already gotten Builder rank?

I accidentally posted it as an engineer application so I just changed it to builder, sorry!

No worries, I’ll review it again

The builds are impressive but the trial build should be more than just memory, would you be able to make a 4-bit ALU for the trial instead?

Sure, would I have to do it from memory or could I use pictures of my ALU to help me build it on the server?

Trial builds are done from memory

Ok, I can memorize it, thanks

Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.