Builder Application for Axecavator

Minecraft name:
Axecavator

What do you like the most about Redstone?:
How versatile and finicky it is at the same time.

What’s a thing you have made that demonstrates Redstone knowledge?:
2 wide infinitely tileable Bee Farm.

What does the thing do?:
It is self-filling, self-emptying, can turn off when it is out of bottles, sends a reset signal when bottles are available again, and is fully hopper locked. To accomplish all of that, it uses Redstone gates and comparator logic. It is the smallest, most lag-friendly Bee farm there is.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
HSS shift register into an HSS to 3 hex bit demultiplexer(completing a 36 gt version, current have a 72gt one)

Do you agree with the rules?:
Yes

The type of redstone builds we look for are computational (binary arithmetic and logic, cpus, stuff like that), not something like a survival farm.

Your application is not sufficiently advanced to apply for this position and has been denied. Feel free to reapply.

It said in the application I just had to show Redstone knowledge. Nowhere does it say what I submit for this part had to be on a CPU level. I understand this isn’t a survival server. I could have shown something else.

The level of the build doesn’t need to be CPU level, just around ALU level. My point with that was more that it needs to be a computational build rather than a survival farm.