Builder Applications ( nick:appa23 )

Minecraft name: appa23

What do you like the most about redstone?:I like redstone for the fact that it can be used to build various interesting things, for example logic gates and Alu for processors

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: calculator from redstone

What does the thing do?: calculates addition and subtraction (subtraction don’t working) in the future i am going to build yet multiplication and division

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: https://imgur.com/a/flH5Tc1

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I have plans to make a division and multiplication module for this calculator and fix the subtraction

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes

I can also build alu

options:
OR
AND
XOR
SUB
~B
Carry-In

For the trial, you need to build something during the trial, not have it prepared prior. Would you be able to build the multiplier or divider during the trial as their own circuits?

I would be able to build multiplication I’m just learning to share.I can also build Registers or alu 4 bit

A 4 bit ALU would be fine for a trial, what control lines would your ALU have?

Fc.Carry-in,Bn,NG,>> all functions Alu I can build

What would Bn and NG be?

Bn negates the result from Xnor because my ALu will be on Adders Insta carry-in, Ng (negation of B) Negates B input to Adder

How would you perform bitwise OR on your ALU?

I can get the OR gate in several cycles and not in one operation

Your ALU needs to be capable of addition, subtraction, and bitwise operations (or, nor, and, nand, xor, xnor) in a single cycle.

can i build 4x4 or 5x5 display or multiplier instead?

A 4 bit multiplier would work, could you supply a picture of one you’ve built?

I do not have any built and I can build a display in the X Y Coordinates

The display wouldn’t be enough.

/: and, for example, what other projects would be enough because you chose the ones that I either do for a long time or I don’t want to
):

Here are some example builds: 4-bit ALU (yes the one from before), Multiplier, Divider, Number Sorter

Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.
PS. Ask the trialer if they prefer instant ALU or ICA with more operations