[Builder Applications] RoboTech

Minecraft name: RoboTech

What do you like the most about redstone? I like how much you can do with it, you can even use redstone to help with real world learning such a logic and with minecraft educations edition you can even learn python and javascript.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have built a seven segment display with ram for the current number and rom that holds all the possible numbers

What does the thing do?: It can display any 1 digit number with a press of a button

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: 7 Segment Display With RAM And ROM - YouTube

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A more condensed version of my seven segment display

Do you agree with the rules?:
Yes, of course!

A 7 Segment display is not sufficiently advanced for a trial build. Generally we require something at or above the level of a 4 bit RCA ALU. Feel free to reply if you come up with a build you’d like to change to.

Here is the new build: https://youtu.be/gFGafxivUo0

Also for the trial build I will be building a 8 bit adder and a unary to binary encoder so I can add with unary instead of binary!

That still isn’t at or above the level we’re looking for.

I have built an alu heres an picture of it

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.