Builder's aplication

NorthHistory
**What do you like the most about redstone?:
I realy like to solve logical problems,
making displays and other interesting things.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
something like cpu in my creative superflat world( if you want to test it I can send you worldedit schematics file
or send google drive link with world copy.( sorry , but it is easier to me making builds in superflat world without borders like on plot on server)

What does the thing do?:
it can do any logical operation which you can implement(you can stack build and change logic gates so
if you need in first part 8-bit xor you can build it ), save output, control output(by xor which can be easily stacked so if you need to move output to 1-instruction you will turn on 1 lever, if second 2 levers ext.)
Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What did you make as your trial build?:
I made many interesting builds but on my plot /warp north_redstone you can test some of them:)

Provide your results after completing the ORE Binary Quiz :
Binary Quiz completion certificate:

Completed by NorthHistory in 10m14.214s on 3/10/2024, 18:56 UTC.
96.15% accuracy with 1/26 answers given incorrectly.
85e27383-3252-45e7-95de-8074db72504e-4e6f727468486973746f7279
6u2l1n5j1w736h6x0p2f432t3a2t622m3d451m2oltlv8dbxltlvlj9f

Do you agree with the rules?:
yes, I do!

i remember having multiple questions for you about why you dont have a full 4 or 8bit ALU that is control wire based and does logic operations on ALL bits, not just the LSB… Have you done that yet? based on the picture it doesnt seem so.

I don’t undestand why my alu’s were rejected.
I made other build, if you want to make equation - just stack main circuit change
xor to something else and connect inputs from choosing circuit to output circuit. If you want decimal output display- I can do it.
Please just tell me what is problem in my builds and what I can improve.

Can you make a 4bit ALU that has !A, !B, Cin, OR, and Flood carry as controls?
The ALU you kept trying to show off only did add and sub on all the bits, then logic operations were only on 1 bit. The other ALU was a big mux (iirc).

Those types are both not typically accepted.

Thanks for answer, tommorow I will do it.