C0dex73's builder application

Minecraft name: C0dex73

What do you like the most about redstone?: the way to search before solving a problem. When you want to do something, you have to manipulate with the components to find something that is good for what you want. Also, all the logical redstone.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: an 8bit cca-based ALU that can do : ADD / SUB / XOR / XNOR / AND / NAND / OR / NOR and has those flags : NEGATIVE / NULL / OVERFLOW

What does the thing do?: it can do math and logical operation between two 8bit numbers

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: (you can find my ALU on my plot with /p v -43;-30 )

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: a shifter, registers, CLU to go with my ALU to form XENON, my 8-bit CPU project

Do you agree with the rules?: yes of course

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: a shifter, registers, CLU to go with my ALU to form XENON, my 8-bit CPU project

What do you mean by CLU?

Also, keep in mind that this all needs to be built during a trial which is around an hour. I’m not sure building a CPU is feasible in that time.

by CLU i meant control logic unit but i didn’t expect the trial to be one hour. Also, reconsidering this, i will build the 8bit shift register only during my trial.

You’ll need more than a shift register. The bar for trial builds is at or above the level of a 4 Bit ALU. Please respond with a new build if/when you decide on one.

can’t I rebuild my 8-bit ALU then ?

That’d be fine if that’s what you’re going with.

well that’s definitely what i’m going with

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.