Cyxx Builder Application

Minecraft name: cyxx

What do you like the most about redstone?: I’ve always been interested in Redstone ever since i was just a little kid, now that I’m older and into CS, I can really appreciate all the logic and math that goes into building Minecraft CPUS. This is exactly what little me wanted to be doing.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
• Designed Full-Adder/RCA circuit from circuit schematic
• Built many RCA’s including lots of different ways to make the necessary logic gates
• Built 10-bit binary input to 3x BCD 7-segment displays using combinational logic
• Converted 8-bit RCA and CCA to ALU with +, _, OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR (Vieneky helped me with these)
• Built 4x 8-bit registers with a single I/O line and additional input which allows me to choose a specific register to read to/write from

What does the thing do?:
manipulate binary inputs to varying degrees to get expected and desirable binary outputs

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:
https://imgur.com/a/nl2Tm9V

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
4 bit RCA ALU with Addition, Subtraction, OR, AND, XOR, and logical inversions

Do you agree with the rules?:
yes :smiley:

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.