DocSpeezy Builder Application

Minecraft Name: DocSpeezy

What do you like the most about redstone?: the simplicity of it

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: i created a 3bit computer on a bedrock minecraft server and was working on a 4 bit computer with
even a RAM module before ending the project due to the server being shut down.

What does the thing do?: it was a simple 3 bit computer with a 3 bit ROM and 5+ opcodes, it was primitive but i still created a basic calculator program in it

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

earlier photo of the cpu (i couldnt send more than one embed and this was the clearest photo i had)

What did you make as your trial build?: a basic Analog CPU(Or ALU due to how truly basic it is)

What is the warp for your trial build?: hexcpu1

Do you agree with the rules?: even if i didnt my biases wouldnt matter, i would still follow them

Could you elaborate? I’d like to know how your build could be considered an ALU and a CPU and what exactly it does.

Well it’s really just 2 registers a databus and an ALU, so due to it not having many complex modules or components really other than the ALU I said it could just be considered one since it’s not really a CPU though its a good start as of currently

Im glad i could help you refind your passion, good luck on whatever you work on next!

Stating that you know it’s not allowed doesn’t somehow permit it.

It might be best to simply use an ALU then, generally makes things easier overall.

i never said anything similar to “i dont think its allowed but i guess it works”, i was simply saying it wasnt essentially a cpu it was more of an advanced ALU with a databus

i already made it…

That was in response to someone else replying to your application, not you.

oh my mistake

That’s fair.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.