F6347 Builder application

Minecraft name: F6347

**What do you like the most about redstone?:**Some of the things i love about redstone are: Logic gates, screens and more!

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A 8 Bit ALU with Substraction.

What does the thing do?: It can sum and substract in binary.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: https://imgur.com/a/SP1fQJs

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I think of making a custom QR code so a redstone machine could read it and create it. The reason i want Builder rank is for W:E perms.

Do you agree with the rules?: I completly do.

So your trial build is a circuit which can interpret QR codes? Remember that trials occur over the course of around 60 to 90 minutes.

Not exactly an Qr code, but an custom

Could you elaborate? We need to know the specifics of your build before we can accept the application.

Wait, i think you aren’t understanding me, so, when i get Build rank ill make a circuit wich can interpret QR codes. but the question What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge? is what i made, or it may be me who doesn’t understand.

You listed the QR code build as your Trial Build. A trial build is made during the builder trial. If you plan to make the QR code build another time then you’ll need to provide something else which is at the level of a 4 Bit ALU or more.

Oh, ok. So, what i understood is that i have to make that circuit in 90 minutes else i’ll have to make another build at the level of a 4 Bit ALU or more? But now or i can make it later?

Whatever you do for your trial build needs to be done during the trial.