FEARLESS_Z's Builder Application

Minecraft name: FEARLESS_Z

What do you like the most about redstone?: The ability to design circuits an being able to see them work (or not work) right away you don’t have to wait for parts to be build or to assemble them it just works. I also like the fact there there is almost anything you can do with redstone there are very few limitations.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I have designed a functional 8-bit 5Hz minecraft redstone CPU.

What does the thing do?: It can do all the things a normal CPU can do except it runs at 5hz (2 ticks per instruction). It is fully programmable.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device: 5Hz Minecraft Redstone Computer - Showcase & Explanation - YouTube

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I am planning on building the adder i used for the CPU it is a 3 tick pipeline carry cancel adder

Do you agree with the rules?: YES

1 Like

I meant to say that I am going to be building the ALU i used for the CPU. I don’t know why i said Adder but i will be building an ALU for the Build trial.

2 Likes

Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.

1 Like