FrederickAmpsUp Builder application

Minecraft name: FrederickAmpsUp

What do you like the most about redstone?: I’m interested in CPUs like the CHUNGUS 2

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I made a registerfile (4 bits) in a single chunk. Also, more recently, I’ve been prototyping the CHAD 1, my own CPU.

What does the thing do?: The CHAD 1 prototype ran at 1 HZ, had a Hexidecimal display and an 8x8 matrix display. 32 bytes of program memory, and 5x8 bit registers.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I plan to make a 4-bit condition / jump unit
Do you agree with the rules?: I agree with the rules.

Keep in mind that your trial build needs to be completed during the trial. This means it should be something you can build from memory and relatively quickly. The standard for this is something at least as advanced as a 4 bit RCA ALU.

thank you, i understand

ah … i should have read better. I didn’t see the “build trial” part of the question.

If you have something else you’d want to build instead, you’re free to reply with it here.

I edited the post, but:
I plan to make a 4-bit condition / jump unit

Can you elaborate on the 4 bit condition? If its something akin to the ARM instruction set specification, i think this could be fun.