Google0101s application

Minecraft name: google0101

What do you like the most about redstone?: I enjoy the ability to reflect real-world computing ideas in a simulated environment.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A fully fledged 8-bit computer

What does the thing do?: it is a programmable 8-bit computer with addition, subtraction, and 4 bytes of ram, with two sets of registers as input for the ALU. 7-segment display WIP.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A 4-bit ALU with two registers, add, sun, or, and xor, along with a carry flag.

Do you agree with the rules?: they seem like common sense to me.

PS: Am I allowed to join using TLauncher?

Is your trial ALU capable of subtraction, NOR, AND, NAND, and XNOR?
ORE requires you to have a legitimate paid version of Minecraft.

I’m broke ATM. Can we hold my trial off for when I actually by Minecraft? Also, yes, my ALU will do those things.

There’s no rush to do the trial, anytime after the application is accepted would be fine.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.