How do you join the server?

I’m trying to get acquainted with Redstone but I’m having trouble figuring out how to join the server. I was able to join the discord but to gain access to the rest of the discord I need to do the command /discord. However, i realized that mc.openredstone.org is an ip address and I guess that has to do with internet? I’m not that good at computers, I just want to learn Redstone please. When i enter mc.openredstone.org into my web browser and i login it says user not linked. I’m unsure of how to get on the server then, please help!

Open minecraft java edition on version 1.18.2 and then go to multiplayer, click “Add Server”, type “mc.openredstone.org”, and click done. Follow that up by double clicking on the icon that shows up on the multiplayer screen.

is mc.openredstone.org the server name or address

Address

Hi, I used Tlauncher to get into the server but it still can’t connect. Is there any solution?

Solution: You need an official minecraft account.

Most good servers, including this one, aren’t actually available without an official minecraft account. It is because they follow minecraft’s EULA (end user licsence agreement). If you want to join this server (or most other good ones, like Hypixel, for that matter), you need to buy minecraft off of minecraft.net. Although, since you have Tlauncher, which is a virus, you may get redirected to the Tlauncher website, so I would recommend buying minecraft on a different computer or factory resetting your current one.

1 Like

you click the join server button and ur in