IamKashy builder application

he doesn’t have discord so im just the messenger here

Minecraft name: IamKashy

What do you like the most about redstone?: I like how you can create anything from a piston door to full fledged computers that are functional and take hours but are well worth it

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: 8 bit rca alu

What does the thing do?: add, sub, or, and, xor, imply and same inverted logic gates

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What did you make as your trial build?: This alu

What is the warp for your trial build?: /warp IamKashyrcaalu

Provide your results after completing the ORE Binary Quiz: Binary Quiz completion certificate:
Completed by IamKashy in 6m54.746s on 4/13/2024, 21:53 UTC.100.00% accuracy with 0/25 answers given incorrectly.2722ecaa-68f0-4dda-8be2-2ff7676b5a76-49616d4b617368791t103u3u2w29335t60056j0o0f030z1u0q505d37luymn1c2luymv

Do you agree with the rules?: yes

The binary quiz completion certificate is improperly formatted (missing newlines) and incomplete) 3 characters missing from the end. However, after restoring those it seems like it’s probably valid (I see no reason why it would be forged, I’ll assume it’s just a mistake while copying), so:

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.