Kajotwp's Builder Application

Minecraft name: kajotwp

What do you like the most about redstone?: That it works just like real life electronics and logic, so we can do awesome creations without leaving our beautiful cubic game (and our chair of course :D)

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: 8x8 Pixel Plotter

What does the thing do?: Takes the x/y coordinates in binary and turns a corresponding pixel on the screen. I know that’s a pretty simple build, but mine is kinda different because it can also invert colors of all pixels at once, and the write button can also turn off pixels that are already on. I was just bored a few days ago, that’s when I built that :slight_smile:

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:
https://youtu.be/caAQ_HMbVog (link to images is in video’s description)

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: 4-bit ALU

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, I’ll do my best to respect them! :smiley:

I feel that this should also be included here:

Binary Quiz completion certificate:

Completed by kajotwp in 3m58.830s on 7/12/2023, 10:25 UTC.
89.29% accuracy with 3/28 answers given incorrectly.
4e11e480-93bb-40b4-8c95-7cce94b6c9b9-6b616a6f747770
3h4n146q6g4n0h2t1k1f0s2811040u1h0u2g452oljzkmdzqljzkri9w

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.