Kepler69c Builder Application

Minecraft name:
KPL_69_c

What do you like the most about redstone?:
it can turn on and off

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
i did a BIG 4 digit calculator that can only do additions (yep that sucks). it does not use pistons because why not, and i wanted to get out of using pistons for a bit

i did more things in the past, like counters and stuff for friends, and i learned logical stuff by myself at first and improved during school

What does the thing do?:
more precisely, there is a user interface for inputting numbers on the panel

the screen refreshes with hopefully the right numbers, and you can press a button for starting the computation

then it goes like this:
BCD → binary
binary addition with some chained 7bit diagonal CCA (the design sucks, but i think i will explain that during the trial because nobody does that)
binary → BCD → screen

serial double dabbles are used, and it takes ages for doing the addition but it works in the end

i wanted to handle subtraction but i need to move the screen forward and thats kind of annoying

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

top view

some result

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
i think i will show a 2 bit version of the 7bit (ugh) diagonal CCA i designed for the calculator.
also it is 7 ticks (oof)

Do you agree with the rules?:
affirmatif

Your trial build is not sufficiently advanced. The bar for trial builds is at or above the level of a 4 Bit ALU. Please respond with a new build if/when you decide on one.