Lenin11111's Builder Application

Minecraft name: lenin11111

What do you like the most about redstone?: I can everything i want with redstone, but you need to think.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: I can build redstone computers. I’m sorry but it’s on diffrent minecraft server.

What does the thing do?: It’s an redstone computer it works by using ALU and diffrent redstone parts. It uses program memory to do things that you program into that memory.

**Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: I will built redstone computers and other redstone parts.

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes, i agree with rules.

Could you elaborate on your trial build? “redstone computers and other redstone parts” doesn’t give us much to go on.

I will built an ALU, RAM, DCACHE, PROGRAM MEMORY, REGISTERS something like that

You need to be specific. Ending with “something like that” doesn’t properly convey to me what you’re building.

From what you’ve said so far it sounds like you plan to make a CPU, but generally we don’t want builds that advanced since you’d need to build it during the trial itself, which we try to keep around 60-90 minutes.

Oh ok, then i can build calculator.

What operations can it perform?

Adding and subtraction maybe multiplication.

If it doesn’t include multiplication then it’s not sufficient. You can’t say maybe because I need to know exactly what you’re planning so I know whether I can accept it.

Then adding, subtracting and multiplication.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.