LPT4 Builder App

Minecraft name: LPT4

What do you like the most about redstone?: I like the simplistic rules that can cascade into new concepts and accomplish nearly any computational feat you put your mind to

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:

I made two registers connected to a bus using only redstone torches and dust, intended to be a design used in Minecraft Alpha it can be found in my plot near my trial build. The registers are based off of RS-latches with a clear/reset line, write line and read line. I was going to add further components but one of the members on ORE suggested I make a builder application to allow access to world edit to speed up the process.

What does the thing do?: It can take the 4 bit data on the bus and input it into one of the two registers or put the 4 bit data in either register on to the bus.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What did you make as your trial build?:
I made a 4 bit RCA Adder, it can take in two 4-bit binary numbers and add them together.
It can take in a Carry bit and has a Carry out, it also has a is zero flag.

What is the warp for your trial build?: LPT4_trial

Provide your results after completing the ORE Binary Quiz: Binary Quiz completion certificate:

Completed by LPT4 in 6m21.396s on 11/25/2023, 03:04 UTC.
96.15% accuracy with 1/26 answers given incorrectly.
8604a275-9dd4-4165-b6de-6653e612b73d-4c505434
59676u240i0e6n0d1x5g1r6520573b34726k6v44lpdgo0w2lpdgw76e

Do you agree with the rules?: yes

Your trial build is not sufficiently advanced. The bar for trial builds is at or above the level of a 4 Bit ALU. Please respond with a new build if/when you decide on one.

I made my adder into an Alu, it can add, subtract, hold an output in a register, move the output register to one of the inputs and hold an internal state for one of the inputs.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.