MickeyPlayingMc's Build Application

Minecraft name: MickeyPlayingMc

What do you like the most about redstone?: How anything is possible with enough patience and time

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A Binary Adder (8-Bit, With Overflow, Zero flags)

What does the thing do?: Adds 2 8-Bit Values

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A Binary Adder

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes

Your trial build is not sufficiently advanced. The bar for trial builds is at or above the level of a 4 Bit RCA ALU. Please respond with a new build if/when you decide on one.

got it

heres my new alu with addition, subtraction, logic gates, bit shifting and flags:

and i will be building another 4-bit alu with basic operations

btw, i have some questions for the build trial
1.can i use contraptions i have built before and memorize, or do i have to come up with stuff on the fly?
2.which operations are needed for the alu?
3.does it have to be compact or as long as it works its fine?
4.will i have worldedit during the build trial?

1. You build during the trial, generally it is expected you have an existing build memorized
  2. Addition, Subtraction, and Bitwise Operations (OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR)
  3. If it functions then that’s enough
  4. You won’t have access to world edit, but the staff member working with you will be able to use it for you

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.