Neo_X_Minecraft's Application

Neo_X_Minecraft

I really like redstone CPUs and really want to make my own.

I made Indefinitely Stackable Programmable Combination Lock (ISPCL). ISPCL is a redstone combination lock that can be programmer by user on the control pane, that can be infinitely expanded, that is non-directional, that is non-locational, that is compatible with 1.5.2 and that will work at the same speed no matter how much you expand it. More Info about ISPCL Here: Discord.

Synced 8-Bit ALU (Can do Addition, Subtraction, Calculate if Output is 0, Calculate if Output is Negative and Outputs c-out).

/warp Synced_8-Bit_ALU

Yes, I agree to all the rules.

Can the ALU perform bitwise logic?

No it can just do addition and subtraction and check a few things listed above.

You’ll need one that can perform bitwise ops

like xor?

xor, and, or, nor, nand, xnor

I added some bitwise logic into the alu it is little bigger but i think it is ok

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.