Nubsterr Builder application

Hi,
My in-game name is Nubsterr and i’m here for the builder rank.
I’m belgian so my english isn’t perfect, hope you’ll understand everything in this post !

My favourite thing about redstone is computational redstone aswell, i really like searching how to do that / how to calculate that, trying to build this, asking for help when needed, ect.

I joined a the server for the first time a while ago but i really started to be active on it 7 days ago.

The things that shows my knowledge are all my sheets where i wrote almost everything i learnt, for exemple : multiplying, adder design, result of logic gates, ect.
I also built a 16 bits ALU so i hope it’s enough to become builder.

That 16 bits ALU i named “CHUNKY II” can add, substract, and do logic operations like NAND, OR, XOR, ect.
It has 16A inputs and 16B inputs, so it can calculates up to 65535, since the Carry Out of my adder is an Overflow Flag.

Those are the photos of my ALU :

During the Trial, i plan doing a smaller design of my ALU, in 4 Bits, because of the time limitation.

And finally, yes, sure; i agree with the rules !

Hope you’ll accept my request !

I’m sorry, the photos didn’t upload because i’m a new communauty member, i’ll search a way to show them !

If you’re able to post an Imgur link then that works

https://imgur.com/a/nlEt4Zl
There are the photos !

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.